Even though the Small Business Platform has had e-commerce built in for some time now, it's a good idea to let you know all of the key features that are available for selling online.
- Coupon Code Management
- Product Attributes (ex sm/med/lg, blue/green/red, etc)
- Consolidated Product and Content Management in One Control Panel
- Easy Import & Export of Product Database
- Product Search & Filter Capability on website and in Control Panel
- Transactions Tied to User Accounts (giving customers the ability to log in and view their invoice history. Shipment tracking coming soon.)
- Seamless Back-end Transaction Process (without transferring to merchant gateway interface)
- SSL Security Certificate Setup
- Automatic Inventory Tracking with "out of stock" feature
- Quickbooks Integration (Manually download file through gateway, then import into Quickbooks. Ability to download Quickbooks file directly from control panel coming soon.)
- State-level Tax Calculations
- Shipping Calculations (by weight, cart amount, or flat rate. Carrier-specific coming soon)
- One-page Secure Checkout
- Paypal and Google Checkout Integration (can be combined with other providers for wider array of payment options)
- Authorize.net, FirstData, and eProcessingNetwork Integration. Others integrated as needed.